MAIN DIRECTIONS OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN THE 21ST CENTURY
Collaboration and consultations
The team of scientists who created the new effective scientific direction in the economics
"Management of socio-economic safety on the basis of logical and probabilistic models and event approach" offers cooperation and consultations
in Russian and English languages to state and private companies on the following topics:
- Advanced training course for economists and managers on the theme "Development and correction of economic development programs based on the management of socio-economic safety."
- A training course for students on new discipline "Management of socio-economic safety".
- Practical works with the "Expa" software to assess probabilities of event-statements and ranking objects on non-numeric, inaccurate and incomplete information by one and several experts (with the transfer of special software).
- Practical works with the "Arbiter" software on structural-logical modeling of the safety of socio-economic systems.
- Development and correction of economic development program for the country and regions on the basis of management of socio-economic safety.
- Building a model of a secure socio-economic space for humanity, countries and regions.
- Management of the safety of socio-economic systems (SES) and projects.
- Management of innovations in the country, regions and companies.
- Risk management in banks and capital reservation by Basel requirements.
- Quality management of systems and products under WTO requirements.
- Monitoring and management of the crediting process in banks.
- Development of a system for counteraction to corruption and bribery in the country and regions.
- Development of a system for counteraction to narcotization in the country and regions.
- Assessment of the quality of management systems in the country, regions, enterprises and companies.
- Assessment of the failure risk for the education system.
- Assessment of the failure risk for the health care system.
- Assessment of the failure risk in informatization problem solution.
- Development of a risk model for the birth rate in the country.
- Development of a risk model for inflation.
- Development of a risk model for slowing economic growth.
- Development of a risk model for the crisis in agriculture.
- Development of a risk model for salary reducing.
- Development of a risk model for unemployment increasing.
- Development of a model of the failure risk in solution of the problem of kindergartens.
- Development of a model of the failure risk in solution of the problem of housing construction.
- Risk management and efficiency of the restaurant, store, warehouse.
- Development of a risk model for the company's management.
Eugene Solozhentsev, Professor, Doctor in Technical Science, Honored Scientists of Russia, www.topeconomics.ru; E_mail: email@example.com; тел.: +7(812) 3214766
Vasily Karasev, Candidate in Technical Science, senior research worker at IPME RAS, director at "INO_TEL" Ltd., E_mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; тел. +7(981)7201906
- Solozhentsev E.D. Top-Economics. Economic Safety Management. Second edition, SPb, Troitsky most, 2016, 272 p. (In Russian)
- Solozhentsev E.D. The Management of Socioeconomic Safety. - Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2017, 255 p.
- URL: http://www.topeconomics.ru
Intelligent Integrated Systems of Automated Designing Laboratory", IPME RAS